About the Savvis Blog
The Savvis blog features insights from a number of Savvis contributors. The goal of the blog is to share and discuss IT content of interest to our readers. Should you have any topic suggestions, comments or questions - or if you'd like to reach any of the contributors - please email PublicRelations@savvis.com.
The following is a partial list of Savvis blog contributors:
- Kevin Conway, director, consumer brands
- Neil Cresswell, managing director, EMEA
- Steve Garrou, vice president, global solutions management
- Jonathan King, vice president of cloud solutions - Brian Klingbeil, senior vice president, product, marketing and commercial development
- Justin Lopinot, public relations director
- Ed Moyle, senior security strategist
- Brian Klingbeil, senior vice president, product, marketing and commercial development
- David Shacochis, vice president, global public sector
- Mark Smith, managing director,
- Varghese Thomas, global head of financial services
Savvis, a CenturyLink company, is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and hosted IT solutions for enterprises. Nearly 2,500 unique clients, including more than 30 of the top 100 companies in the Fortune 500, use Savvis to reduce capital expense, improve service levels and harness the latest advances in cloud computing. For more information, please visit www.savvis.com.